NotaLogger: Notarization Code Generator and Logging Service
Search Existing Notarization Code ]
A common challenge to examine notarized (signed and dated) records is the trust that the date is accurate (not a backdate); hence, heavy responsibility will lie on the notarizer. NotaLogger reduces this responsibility by generating a random code (known as a notarization code), which can be appended to the notarization. The time and purpose for generating such a notarization code will be logged in the database; thus, acting as a third-party counter-signing of a notarization.
Please fill in the following to identify your records:
1. Name - Name to identify yourself. This will be used to search notarization records. This field is required
2. Personal Identifier - Some additional identifiers, such as organization name, etc.
3. Email Address - Please provide an email address.
4. Code Length - The length of notarization code to generate. A minimum length of 5 will be generated. This field is required
5. Usage - Description where this notarization code is used. For example, signing record book volume 5. This field is required
6. Other Comments - Any additional comments.